Monday 12 September 2011

How The Beast Became

My run through First Class Finals has been delayed for a few days due to the Marvel website failing to upload the final Finals properly (I don't know if that's ironic, or merely incompetent).  It might be a day or two before I get hold of some more Hidden Years, as well.  I grabbed my copy of "Second Genesis", with a mind to reviewing that, but upon opening it I noticed that the first page features a picture of Beast in his blue-furred ape phase.

Clearly, then, we have to consider the amount of time it took for Hank McCoy to become a beast in more than name, and that means Amazing Adventures. We'll run through issues #11-#17, interspersed (hopefully) with some more XHY and X1F, for the next week and a bit.

As always, we begin at eight tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment